Sunday 13 June 2010

Kick-Ass!

Sunday evening again.. and feeling much betterer than I did 2 days ago but still not feeling 100%. I guess you get that when you are a little on the sickly side. At least my sore throat is all but gone, still a little tender and scratchy feeling.. prolly from all the blood I coughed up.. noice! I bet you wished you were me after hearing that.. or well reading it.

Saturday was WAY windy and lets just say that if I hadn't gone to the trouble of using fishing line to secure the greenhouse.. we would of had yet another nasty incident where I had to squeeze my frame out the door to clean up the mess.. and prolly chase after something plastic.. silent movie style! But the fishing line saved the day.. so I added a little more, to be safe. It was extra windy.. today we discovered just how extra windy it was when we came across a tree that had been blown down.. so I am just putting it out there.. fishing rocks just as much as duct tape! With those 2 things I bet you can fix anything! Rock on! lol

Saturday night we went to the movies to see Kick-Ass and boy was I glad that Emma dragged me along.. ok so no dragging actually happened.. coz lets face it.. Em aint that strong! Anyways.. it rocked.. err I mean it was kick-ass! A lot more.. umm.. death than I expected but I really enjoyed it.. if you haven't seen it.. then do! Seriously. & if you don't like it.. then I will kick yo ass! Seriously. Anyways here is the trailer.. click here for it.. go on you know you wanna!

Well it has been a while since I have posted a pic of me and I just thought this one was an awesome one.. you know with my foots looking like they are totally going in the wrong direction. Enjoy! haha

1 comment:

  1. Oh and we got a new mouse over the weekend.. but sadly it needs to have its own dongle instead of working with the same dongle that goes with the keyboard. Poo. But I do like having a smooth mouse that clicks the right amount of times and only when I want it to! Bliss.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)