Monday 17 May 2010

Mays of Years Past!




Now we come to this years May and it is pure poo!
I mean seriously.. weather gods what do you have against me this year? Where is my sunshine and happiness? See all the blue skies and sunshine in the previous years.. I want my May to be more like those.. you hear me weather gods?

Emma has had the last 5 days off work and nothing fun could really be done as the weather has just been miserable.. we are supposed to be in better warmer times.. but someone has really pissed off those almighty weather gods and we are stuck with wind, rain, mist and cold.. altho the temp has come up some.. this week we are meant to get averages of late teens.. so I am guessing that means stroppy weather like a stroppy teen! I really want it to be summer already. Nemo does too.. he wants to go swimming!

8 comments:

  1. One bad year in 5 means that next year we'll have sensational weather!! ;)
    Still can't believe it's been 5 years since you moved from the land of awesome to the land of Ikea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 Mays but 4 years me dear.. Still hard to believe we have been here this long tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, agreed! Seems like yesterday we were sitting around playing boardgames upstairs on that sweltering NYE...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't ever want to deal with that heat again.. it's un-freaken-natural! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that was freakishly hot, freakishly late into the evening....and yet people still try to deny the existence of global warming...tsk tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather gods must like me today.. much nicer weather! I even currently have the balcony door open! :-O say waaaaaat?!

    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)