Thursday 27 May 2010

All About The Anger!

You would think that my week couldn't get worse right.. you know computer issues are not fun but you know what is even worse.. when the overpriced greenhouse gets blown over from the wind.. right in front of a door that opens outwards! So that was the first hurdle to overcome.. and then the next hurdle was trying to get the balcony sorted in the still all powerful wind! I had to move things around the balcony with one hand.. while the other hand held onto the greenshouse so that it wouldn't go flying.. I learnt the hardway what happens if you let it go for just one second.. it flies at you.. crashes into you.. and hurts. Once I got it all sorted and the not destroyed plants back into the unit.. I headed for that trusty fishing line to tie the unit to the balcony until we can come up with a better solution.. but for now this works. When I was out there I noticed one of the plastic pot trays was missing.. I looked down and saw it on the other side of the road.. so off I went to collect it coz I am so cheap I would not have wanted to buy another! haha anyways... it stayed put in all the wind and everything.. right until the moment I bent down to pick it up and then it was like I was transformed into the main star of a silent movie. I am sure many people driving and walking past were having a good giggle at the start of me chasing a plastic freaken pot tray. In the end I won, got it and headed home. I was a sad angry Jo..
Not to be confused with...
Anyways.. yesterday was a touch betterer and I got a few puzzled looks from people below as I cleaned up the balcony properly. With all the dirt out there I had no choice but to vacuum it up. Well first I swept it to a nice little mound, scooped up as much of it as I could before getting the vacuum out to get the rest.. coz really I didn't want that much dirt filling up the bag. If I didn't have another balcony directly below me I would have just swept it off the side.. but I do so I did the polite and right thing. Anyways.. people heard the vacuum.. looked up and saw me vacuuming a balcony and with that came some very puzzled looks.. it was kinda fun actually. Just as I finished up, we had a little sun shower so it made me very happy that I did decide to do it otherwise all that dirt would have been mud.. again.
In the evening we headed off to feed the ducks, ducklings & birdies.. it really does make one feel betterer. I just want to cuddle the ducklings! Watching them jump is so awesome! Watching them do anything is just so awesome.. why can't there be ducklings all year round?

Ho Hum I hope today is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)