Monday 3 May 2010

Bring on the Booze!

With the weekend came a new month.. and with the new month came some good times, let's hope that the good times keep on coming!Emma worked from home on Friday and was all finished up by 10am! Noice! We even managed to sit out on the balcony for a little bit.. not that it was the warmest, but it was sunny enough at least and also kinda nice to have some balcony time with the newly formed balcony.. makes me feel like it wasn't a total waste of mula lol However the birds are much more active around the balcony now.. and I am a little afraid I might have repeats of birds flying into the apartment and my head. Birds hate me. I don't much like them anymore.

Friday evening we headed off to watch Ironman 2 at the movies.. it was good enough, I wasn't expecting it to be grand so I wasn't disappointed. There were only a handful of people seeing the movie.. but we were lucky enough to have some idiots in that handful. The sound was a little loud too and by a little I mean alot! Seriously it felt like I was going deaf with each passing minute. Then the movie was over and it was time to head off to watch the fire & listen to some singing..

Saturday rolled around and it really seemed to drag.. so we went flower hunting, ok it was really a walk for Nemo but we took the camera along to take a few snaps. I found a giant stick but Emma wouldn't let me keep it. I could have made something choice out of it I reckon!

Once home in the comfort, we decided that we would drink the bottle of booze we got to try and it was quite good, so good in fact that I think I will actually have it again. We polished off the bottle pretty quick and also enjoyed a shot of Dooley's. Along with cheddar cheese and freshly baked bread rolls.. hot from the oven.. courtesy of Emma.. she really is getting the hang of this baking thing.. soon I will be out of a job! I must say tho.. we need more comfortable seats in the kitchen if we are gonna make a habit of that. & I would really like to start making a habit of that.. maybe not with the booze every time but sitting and eating and chatting in the kitchen.. we get some good sun in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)