Tuesday 25 May 2010

Ducklings Make It All Ok!

The past few days have been poo. Pure poo. Thursday the computer blue screened.. once. Friday it did it again.. once. Saturday it decided once just wasn't enough and it did it repeatedly. Sunday was much of the same while trying to do countless scans and trying to out the actual problem. Monday we got some extra issues.. which made for a very unfun day.. but by bedtime we at least had the computer booting up and running again.

To top off the bad day.. I decided to watch the final of Lost. I want all my lost hours back from watching that show thinking that they would do something decent with the ending. Freaken copout. I want to bitchslap all involved. I went to bed very annoyed.

On a brighter note tho.. we have ducklings at the pond and I just love going there and watching them scoot around! Yesterday we even got to witness one chasing a little bird! It was ACE! They are so very cute I just want to snap them up and cuddle them. I <3 ducklings!

2 comments:

  1. Now to just top things right off.. blogger is being a turd.

    "I <3>" should read I <3 ducklings!

    but no matter now many times I try to edit it to say that it refuses.

    Maybe I should just go to bed for a week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and NOW! it decides to bloody work.. now that I do a comment! *mumbles*

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)