Wednesday 19 May 2010

Good Weather.. Finally!

Yesterday for the first time this year.. I got to wear shorts! Outside that is. As the day started it wasn't looking pretty but as it progressed.. it started to form a rather nicer day. Em, Nems and I even got some balcony time in the early evening after taking Nemo for a walk.. and while we waited for the Peaches & Cream Ice Cream to finish churning.. which is by far the nommiest ice cream we have made so far. I think.. correction I KNOW I want to make Strawberries & Cream next! If only we could get the frozen yoghurt as good as the ice cream.. o well, win some, lose some.So anyways.. yesterday we got a little break from the bad weather.. (thank you weather gods) and that seems to have carried over some this morning too.. 5am and it was 13 degrees! Noice! According to the forecast we get a break from rain today too.. but tomorrow it will be back with a vengeance.. altho I do hope the forecast is as wrong as it usually is and this is the start of the much nicer weather. We will see.

This morning I ate the first cherry tomato that I plucked off the cherry tomato plant.. and it was quite nice. The 2 others that I plucked off, got cut into tiny wedges and mixed with avocado, salt & peppered and dumped in between 2 slices of bread.. or well a bread roll cut in half.. you know the drill. That is Emma's lunch.

4 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)