Friday 21 May 2010

Another Week Ends!

Friday again. The weeks just seem to go by all too quickly these days.. I can't say I much like it.. but with every week down I am then a week closer to going to Boston and then the all awesome Eurotrip will soon be upon me.. hopefully I can just close my eyes and then when I open them again.. it will all be planned and sorted.. yup I love going on trips.. I just can't stand planning them.. luckily the actual planning stages are months and months away.. but we have managed to get into 'under a year to go' stage.. this time next year we will probably be in Paris.. enjoying a picnic with cheese & baguettes.. that excites me a little bit. Hopefully the weather will be awesome too.

Speaking of weather.. yesterday we got up to 27 degrees!! Nemo spent most of his afternoon on the balcony.. I spent a little time out there too but then in the evening it come a pouring down.. thunder & lightning.. it was all over with reasonably quickly however and then this morning.. grey but a nice temp.. I think summer is really trying to make its appearance. I again got to wear shorts yesterday and my sandals with no socks on! it was like heaven.. my legs are blinding white but I don't care.. I am just happy to be in shorts and I take comfort in knowing that there are people whiter than me.. I'm looking at you Georg! hahaha

And now I shall leave you looking at the very yummy Peaches & Cream Ice Cream that we made the other night but finally got around to eating some last night..

2 comments:

  1. How did the pics of the glass turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty good.. I wanted to use one but I liked the melted tip action of this one so the glass got cut!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)