Monday 3 May 2010

The Good & Bad of IKEA!

Sunday we headed off to IKEA to spend the giftcards I got for xmas.
This is our bounty!
We went to the new IKEA in Malmö, which was rather large and quite frankly horrible. There seemed to be no real order and nothing to tell you that you have to walk around the first section first without a trolley before you can actually get a trolley.. so we had a bit of a rough start and it didn't put any of in the best of moods.. but things got better as we sat down to have a spot of coffee and some cakeage.. I also had some bread rolls, cheese and turkey which Em thought was ham.. can you tell she isn't a meat eater? Speaking of meat.. I got some reindeer salami to try.

The general feel of this new IKEA is not really the best, you kinda feel contstantly lost and thinking you have missed stuff.. mainly coz there doesn't seem to be much order in how they display things. Shit happens.. we made it out alive and with a good little bounty of stuff.. but I didn't get a new shower curtain, which is what I was really after and shelves for the kitchen coz well they didn't have the one we wanted.. typical! So we will just have to buy it online.. if they allow it that is... knowing our luck they wont. lol

The traffic going to and from IKEA was pretty horrid.. I swear all the nimrods were out and about.. and I have to say to the car with the license plate CYH 134 - you fail at life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)