Tuesday 6 December 2011

Inking Jo!

Now this hairy bitch is getting shaved!
I'm getting drawn on!
Consider myself Sharpied!
Outline..done!
Iwi now has the start of some pretty Pohutukawa flowers on his head!
Checking out the very awesome weta, Irene!
Stoked!
Getting the colour on!

Waiting.. waiting.. waiting..
Emma is getting rather bored with the waiting..

Henry is looking like he has been in the wars upon completion..
Irene the weta complete!
Henry the tuatara complete!
with a touch of pohutukawa!
& that's a wrap!
Whooops! forgot the dots on the pohutukawa!
getting my dots on and then to be re-wrapped!

Now to get the TARDIS started!
Outline of the TARDIS complete!
Time to get the blue on!
TARDIS complete!

2 comments:

  1. I reckon I was mostly waiting to go toilet! Which we did once it was clear Elize could no longer hold it. A half hour walk to wetter areas and back and we were safe to continue (with coffee on hand)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh your tats have such super names! Loving the tardis! Loving more the tuatara, mine is nowhere near that LARGE!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)