Wednesday 7 December 2011

Finally! Frakkin Turkeys!

Friday morning.. the turkeys arrived! Billy-Goat went down for his usual morning smoko.. Em and I were in our jimmyjams on the couch.. when we heard the excitement of the turkeys.. I think he was just as excited to see them as I was.. coz I had built up the turkey experience so very much! Even Hanky Hanna got in on the excitement! It was all very thrilling!


Now for your viewing pleasure.. videos!
Let there be flight!
Now we get our watch on!
Ooooo it's a balancing act!
More watching!

&
Billy-Goat finally gets his smoko on!
Of course I tried to blend in and follow the pack..
however.. it didn't work so goodly!
They didn't accept me as one of their own! Bastards!
Now for the best video ever of the turkeys and I!
Watch it all the way through!
It is a MUST!
Bye bye turkeys..
until we meet again!
*blows kisses*

Now that concludes all the things that I really wanted from the trip! I got all three T's! Tattoo! Thanksgiving! Turkeys! Days of turkeys.. they were there morning and night for a couple of nights! It was awesome.. and then they were gone! But I didn't care coz I got my fix! And as you would have seen from the videos, a very good fix! Now could a holiday really be topped when you get everything you want? Apparently it could.. which you shall find out about in my next installment! I did something that I never thought I would ever do! It was rather enlightening!

7 comments:

  1. Why are we speaking English? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. She set the tone/language after all

    ReplyDelete
  3. well.. considering everyone there understood English.. it was best, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose but it was only Hanna and I there watching you and your band of turkeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. well then.. you were just being American!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)