Tuesday 6 April 2010

"got a light"

Blue skies to welcome back the start of early mornings and grumpy Nemo's! & currently grumpy Jo.. my 6-7am sleep-ins have been luffly but sadly now they are gone and we are back into the work routine.. the usual grind. Why can't it be holidays all the time? Everything is sooo much betterer.. like for one, Nemo is much happier coz Emma is around and it make me happier to watch him lounge all over Emma like she is the lounge! The positions that dog likes to get in just so he can be on her.. classic!

Like I said.. blue skies have welcomed us back.. it is so nice to look out the window a little after 7am and see blue skies.. it isn't quite the warmest yet but that will come.. hopefully. For now I am just happy to have sunshine and light, which I am sure to moan about later when it stays light for so freaken long! However I do hope that it is going to be a good summer.. we are even thinking of investing in our own little BBQ.. and by we I mean.. Emma. Altho it would be nice to have our own little one on the balcony instead of only having BBQ when we can con the parentals into it.



17 comments:

  1. Shall we dash down to the supermarket and pick one up? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna buy it quickly while I'm on the same wavelength huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be stupid of me not to take advantage of this rare occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.weberbbq.com.au/q_3.htm - thought about a "Baby Q"?? They're the best (and tiny, so good for balconies!).... =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gas BBQ's aren't real BBQ's.. may as well cook inside! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma has it narrowed down to 3..
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Weber Go-Anywhere
    Landmann Mini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much prefer a nicely seasoned gas grill to a charred offering....but I guess that's just personal preference...
    On second thought, why on earth do you need a BBQ? Emma's vego? Yes, veggies and eggs can be cooked on there, but seriously!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. You miss the whole grilled part of the BBQ with gas. The charcoal is what makes it yum yum, it's the flavour infuser!
    Also, I eat some sausages sometimes and fish can also be cooked on the BBQ.
    Eggs? Seriously? How does one cook eggs on there? I NEED to know!
    I'm a pseudo-vegetarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you have a hot plate fired by either gas or charcoal you can fry/scramble eggs on there - with bacon makes it extra nommy!
    Can I just say that sausages do not constitute meat - I doubt they've ever even seen meat! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Surely you don't consider sausages to be suitable for vegetarians? :-O

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I have to say is that if what you cook on the BBQ tastes the same as what you would cook on a stove inside then it is not a BBQ. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Then you haven't had my supreme BBQing of awesomeness! Just you wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you use wood chips or something?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't give away my secrets, but can say that what I cook with is a little magic.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! More like love, but whatever floats your boat! :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)