Sunday 29 November 2009

Brunch Me!

Another wet weekend but all is good coz it was my Brunch weekend.. or well it was an early brunch on Sunday and it was fab! the new every 2 monthly tradition! This time we had popovers instead of bread rolls and they were FAB! Emma totally did a good job with that one.. and I totally love being spoilt! Good time good times.. altho I still had to do the dishes afterwards and I must say popovers + water = total grossness! Popovers and water? you ask.. well it was little bits of left over popover that we couldnt get out of the muffin tray.. to that I added water to loosen it up, coz I like to make things easier on myself when it comes time to cleaning.. but then when it came time to cleaning it was this puffy slimy mess.. kids would have loved playing with it.. but not me! But it was much easier to clean and that is the main thing.. anyways here are a couple of pics of my wonderful Sunday brunch..

Here it is in all its glory...All dished up and ready to eat!
and lets just end the post on Nemo posing as the Pillow king.. once again.. seriously what is his deal with pillows?

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)