Monday 9 November 2009

Cake & Cheeeeeese!

The weekend that was.. weather wise it wasn't too shabby but the darkness has really kicked in and it is now full of night time outside at 5pm.. maybe sooner but whenever I seem to notice it is really dark out and look at the time it is around 5pm.. and things go bump in the night!

We went foodage shopping at our usual time of 8am Saturday this week.. coz I never again want to venture off that path! Last week coz Em was home, we went shopping on the Friday and it was pure freaken chaos! People are just complete morons.. with or without the trolley! I even had one lady who I very kindly waited for.. so she could go past and then I could get thru... and instead of allowing it she parked her cart right by me and then walked off! *shakes head* some people!! and then that is not to mention the countless people who just cut you off and then go really freaken slow.. it stresses me out.. I want to get in and get out before the mass of morons come so from now on no matter what.. I am sticking to doing the weekly shop on Saturday mornings.. which isn't always free of morons.. but at least there are less. I was happy with shopping mainly coz we walked out of there with.. Julmust! One of my most favourite drinks here in swedeland.

Sunday was father's day so we headed over to the parentals for a feast.. roast chook! nom nom nom and I baked a cake.. Espresso cake with kahlua frosting.. could have done with more of a coffee flavour in the cake tho.. so if I even make it again I might just use instant coffee powder rather than fresh strong espresso from my machine.. but it was nice all the same.. coz the frosting was quite fab!Emma was being a smartass with the camera on Sunday and decided to really kick start my head/eyeache for the day and surprise me by taking a pic.. with the flash! Very funny.. but I paid for it all freaken day.. but still thinking about it now I giggle.. here is the outcome.. the photo she took that is.. not the outcome of my aches.. that is a little harder to illustrate.. altho I do still love the wiki pic.. it sure is brilliant! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)