Tuesday 17 November 2009

It's moments like these...

...you need "woooot" 's!
Actually I don't quite recall the last time I even had any minties.. not that I am a huge mint fan but the odd mint thing.. like minties or even oddfellows do go down a treat.. After Eight's after dinner mints are by far my fave mint thing.. nom nom nom

Anyways back to "woooot" moments, Emma was away for the weekend and while Nemo was sad he had his first "woooot" moment when he saw Emma's dad at the station, then another when he saw Emma's mum.. all the while not even realising that Emma was right there.. I bet at that moment.. Emma knew just how I feel when Nemo ignores me.. but he finally saw she was there and had another small "woooot" moment but nanny&pop were there.. special for him.. so he thought anyways lol And after seeing only my mug for an entire weekend.. it is no wonder he got so excited!

Now my "woooot" moment didn't come from seeing anyone.. as happy as I was to have Em home.. mine came as I was laying in bed playing my nightly game of word solitaire.. I am back at number one! WOOOOOOOOOOOT! I have been number four for far too long so it was nice to be back on top.. I wonder how long it will be until some little snot nosed bastard knocks me off my perch but until then I am woooting it up! lol

Emma had her "woooot" moment when she finally got santa in the bath! Yes it is as dirty as it sounds! hahaha.. ok maybe not.. but I am all about the dirt!

Well anyways.. my weekend was packed with rain, mist, cold and a sad Nemo, who cried for an hour by the door on Friday evening when he realised that Emma wasn't coming home.. I felt bad for him but hey way to make me feel loved dog! Then he was up and down all night.. driving me insane.. he just wouldn't go to sleep! Luckily Saturday was a little better.. even tho he did have a few moments where he would leave the room if I came in it.. but overall I think he loved me.. or at least I hope he did! Sunday was much the same as Saturday.. which consisted much of this..
Emma took the Monday off work to recover from her wild weekend and I made my first attempt at making Pumpkin Risotto.. which turned out ok.. I think I could have done better but it was a first attempt and I have never really been zen at anything rice.. I also whipped up a quick batch of Vanilla & Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Creamcheese Frosting! I especially took a bite out of this one this morning just so I could post this pic..I know I know.. the things I do for my blog.. such a hard life I lead! lol

I also tried my hand at making Carrot Soft Pretzels and they weren't too bad.. altho we didn't finish them but it was nice to eat a pretzel with no added sugar as the carrot made them just sweet enough! I was happy with the result and that is the main thing.. just wish that they had a longer shelf life...

Well I am back to the usual grind of things.. Nemo is on his spot on the couch all curled up in a blanket and Emma is of course back at work.. but at least it is a short week so the weekend will creep up quickly.. which means I have to gear up for the T&S concert.. hopefully we have some sort of plan of attack for that day.. before that day is upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)