Thursday 26 November 2009

Vent!

Ok that is it! I have to vent! Nigella Lawson should NOT be allowed to eat on TV! It makes me cringe each and every time she goes to stuff.. and I mean stuff! Take smaller amounts woman! You don't need to shove it in.. noone is going to steal your food.. it is ok to just take enough so you don't look like a pig and have to use your fingers to help stuff it into your mouth.. or like when you ate yorkshire pudd with maple syrup and took such a huge amount you had to turn your head away from the camera and wipe the syrup from your face! Which left a glossy smear so we all knew how much of a pig you were being! It doesn't make food look more appealing to have someone stuff their face.. seriously! Nigella angers me. Rawr! I am so saddened that she has now replaced my two fat ladies.. they were much more entertaining and well I didn't have to watch them be.. well gross.

I have woken up with a stiff neck this morning.. and as the morning goes on it seems to be getting stiffer and stiffer.. not cool! I bet Nigella did something to me coz I can't stand watching her eating and she can hear me bitching about it. lol

Well Nemo seems to want his breakfast so I best go and make that happen.. You wonder how I know he wants his breakfast? well.. it is coz he jumped off the couch.. went to the kitchen and looked in his bowl to discover nothing so he came back and has now parked his arse right in front of me and just looks at me.. so yeah I best go make it happen before he thinks my leg or something will do for breaky..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)