Thursday 5 November 2009

Two Fat Ladies!

The first inkling of snow has begun.. it started yesterday with mini snow like balls hitting me in the eyes while out walking Nemo and Em said that there were actual snow flakes in Lund.. lucky some! but this morning it appears to have actually given a little snow.. the tops of cars and grassy areas are white while the roads and footpaths are just wet and prolly sludge like.. I haven't yet ventured out into that mess but my time will come.
I guess it really is winter and there is no escaping it.. sadly.

Speaking of winter.. we tried the new winter limited edition chocolate from marabou last night.. it personally was not to my liking.. but Em liked it a little. What's in this winter chocolate you ask.. well let me tell you! It is just a normal lush marabou chocoate bar with added spice extracts.. cardamom, clove, pepper, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla. I preferred the summer limited edition chocolate.. which I didn't like all that much but it just had dried strawberries in it and that was very manageable and didn't leave a lump in my throat.

Lately I have been watching 'Two Fat Ladies' .. now now get ya heads out of the gutters.. it is a cooking show which has two older ladies cooking things I wouldn't usually want to eat but they are highly entertaining, odd banter, breaking out into song and literary quotes. It is from 1997.. dark ages I know.. but they just have this fun about them that makes me want to tune in each night.. sometimes that's the best thing about swedish tv.. all the re-runs of shows.

4 comments:

  1. "Grab that crab Clarissa!
    Eat that meat Jennifer!
    Why, doesn't that pheasant look pleasant?
    Fasten your seatbelts for a gastronomic ride!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I used to LOVE Two Fat Ladies - it's such a good show. If only they could have filmed more series...if only Jennifer Paterson hadn't died....
    Oh, and I thought you might like to know Melbourne's weather forecast for the next week:
    F - 25
    S - 29
    S - 31
    M - 32
    T - 32
    W - 27
    T - 31

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might like to know our forcast.. actually I think it is quite promising.. hahaha

    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_oQFGIYpTKrQ/SvOhYqJ4_bI/AAAAAAAABSQ/HHfRfOXBzJo/forecast.jpg

    Good times.. good times!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)