Tuesday 29 September 2009

Brunch Me!

A good weekend was had, we headed off to Malmo on the Saturday for a look around town, only to discover that it was some food festival thingo so there was loads of food stuffs about the place.. we only bought a very large cheesey soft pretzel.. which wasn't all that grand but it was still good-ish. It was pretty packed.. with it being the first weekend after payday. People were out in full jerky force. Getting there on the train it seemed we stepped into the English speaking carriage.. coz for a moment there the English speakers were overshadowing the Swedish speakers.. it was kinda ace.. but yeah I wont spend yet another blog moaning about the poor transport service. After having a little looksie around.. at nothing in particular. After having a little looksie we headed off to the Terrarium where we saw a range of animals.. even Roo's!

We arrived and it appeared that a bunch of annoying brats had the same idea so they were there at the start in the doorway making loads of noise and wanting me to kick them in the shins.. however I was good and left the brats alone and proceeded to try and enjoy my time with the animals.. which was a little fun! At one point one of the cute little monkey's was intrigued by my.. or well Emma's plastic bag that I happened to be holding.. awww they were so very cute! I want one! or 20!

I do love seeing all these different animals.. but my heart strings are still pulled when I see them all in cages.. it was still good fun tho and I really enjoyed it. Been here over 3 years and I had no idea that it was even here.. how good am I? Go me! lol

Sunday was day of being treated by She-Ra! She decided it was about time she fattened me up and to do so she made me the biggest bested brunch ever! Wanna know what was on the menu? Firstly...
Muesli and Yoghurt
Scrambled eggs (onion, orange capsicum & fresh tomato)
Freshly baked bread rolls.. that she even baked all by herself from scratch!
American pancakes with maple syrup
Coffee AND orange juice

Simply freaken awesome it was! I wanted to video it all as she made things but of course She-Ra is all camera shy.. and now thinking about it I can't believe I didn't take a single photo of the finished spread.. luckily I have it marked down on the calendar to happen again on Sunday 29th November.. so if anyone is in the neighbourhood.. just pop on over and join us for the DeLish spread! hahaha

The rest of Sunday was spent taking it easy with our full bellies.. it was heaven! Pure bliss even! Or well inside it was.. outside it wasn;t so bliss like.. it was cold and a bit wet and just overall not the best day.. which only got worse yesterday when it basically pissed down all day.. like clockwork actually.. the day we are due to trim Nemo.. it ALWAYS rains! Ah well.. what can ya do? Plus today is much nicer.. still cold out there.. actually it was much colder than I thought it was going to be and I totally regretted not wearing a thicker jacket when taking Nemo on his lunchtime walkies.. I got cold and walking faster didn't even warm me up!

Well that is all and I shall leave you with a few photo's and a short video from the Saturday fun!

Backyard fun with the Roo's!
The love is not so strong between us..
Colour, colour everywhere!
And a big round of applause for the Lizzy Family!
It's time for some monkey trouble..
Aha! I gots you now tail! There will be no escape!
O lazy days, how I love thee..
I am a rock!
Hisssssssssssssssssssss!
If I can't fly out.. Imma gonna dig my way out!

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)