Thursday 24 September 2009

Seriously... A Staple?

When I'm out walking.. I strut my stuff...

and then I feel like a little freaken vampire has managed to get into my sandal and chomp on my beautiful.. ok maybe not beautiful but my big toe! I wiggle my toe and again I feel that little vampire bite down again! I think WTF to myself and remove my sandal to find.. a freaking staple! Seriously? Is this some kind of sick freaken joke? So there I am with a staple in my toe, on the footpath.. looking down in disbelief.. when Nemo the awesome little dog that he is.. cocks his leg and goes to piss on my stapled toe.. Seriously? Am I on candid fucking camera or something? I shuffle away and shove Nemo and tell him off and he looks up at me with his puppy eyes, then I steady myself and remove the freaken staple and watch the pinhead of blood form.. then dry before placing my darling foot back into my sandal and continue on with my lovely walk.. which got even better as the skies opened and it pissed down hardcore upon me and now as I sit here and type this the sun is shining and its starting to look o so lovely out there.

That is not the only wonderful thing that has happened to me today.. I also managed to splash hot oil on myself and burn my silky soft arm. I still have a bread to make.. I am unsure if it is safe to do so!

Thank you Thursday you have been wonderful...

...Big hands I know you're the one.

1 comment:

  1. What a bi-atch of a day! I reckon Nemo may have put the staple in there as revenge for the numerous photos/videos you have taken of him of late! :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)