Thursday 17 September 2009

Just Not Getting It!

This week seems to have flown on by.. I'm a little shocked it's Thursday and I have no idea where my week has gone.. chalk another week up to the week stealing fairies!

A little something so very funny did happen last night and it goes a little something like this.. and no this is not where I start to breakdance!
So anyways.. She-Ra and I were on the couch watching Top Chef, it was the French ep so the dude was speaking in French and he was subtitled in English.. coz we weren't watching Swedish TV.. anyways he said a very french "masqué" and Emma read the subtitles and went.. "MaSked.. Ah what is Em Aye Ess Key Eee Dee?" and I looked at her and went "Masked" o_O and then a very loud and large amount of laughter came a rollin from within. I also laughed so much that tears formed. I must say I do love those moments! They don't happen nearly enough though. Thanks She-Ra for my first real good laugh of the week!
See Even Nemo thought it was High Five worthy!

Here I have another little laugh of Nemo just not getting what he is supposed to get!

So on a completely different note.. the cold mornings are really starting to kick in, I was a clever little chicken this morning and wore just my sandals.. which made my little tootsierolls cold.. soon enough winter will be upon us and then the sludge will come and I will start falling on my ass.. the yearly tradition! Maybe though.. just maybe I might be able to stay on my feet if I wear my overpriced hiking boots.. I shall keep you posted... maybe *wink*

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)