Friday 25 September 2009

O how embarrassment!

My Thursday got even better.. I know you are thinking 'how could it, it was perfect already?' but seriously it got SO much better and also taught me that granny nappies are not just for.. well umm grannies!

Anyways last night, I was in the kitchen and I had a nice drink of water and filled up the water bottle before turning the light off and headed for the sitting room.. when She-Ra the lovely girl that she is.. jumps out from beside the door in the hall and scares the bejesus out of me.. I jumped and screamed a little.. it was totally school girl prissy too.. o how embarrassment! and then realised that I really needed to pee so quickly put the bottle down and ran off to the loo and here is where I discovered that granny nappies weren't just for grannies and I in fact should have been wearing some of said granny nappies! O how embarrassment! It was just a little but it was some.. I guess I am older than I thought.. next thing I know I will need to wear them to bed! Time to get serious with the pelvic floor exercises me thinks! Or is it tooo late?

Much laughter was had in this great o how embarrassment session.. afterall if you can't laugh about it.. you have to cry and I simply don't wanna! Plus it was just a little...

Then this morning.. I thought.. it's a new day.. it's a good day! But alas it did not start off so good.. and no I didn't piss the bed! I didn't wanna get up tho.. there are some mornings where you just wanna sleep sleeep sleeeeep! but I didn't.. I got up and I did my usual routine and then off we toddled to the station.. where She-Ra then tried to kill me! She went to kick my bum, sideon but apparently I was walking to fast so she missed it.. how she could miss my huge ass is beyond me but she did.. then clipped my calf as it was in motion, which pushed my toes into the pavement.. my already stapled toe at that! There was a little tumble but it was all aok! She-Ra also nearly took a tumble too and if it wasn't for her grabbing onto me then she would have kissed the pavement.. and all the while Nemo was none the wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)