Saturday 3 October 2009

*crash* "Jo... help!"

Today has been a miserable day.. pissing down rain! just yuck.. definetly a good day to catch up on some tv and with Emma being a little worse for wear from her evening at the work 80's party.. it made it even easier to park up and just do nothing.

Emma got home a little after 2am.. drunk.. yes that is right people.. Emma got drunk! Not fall over blotto drunk.. but drunk all the same.. and drunk enough that it appears at about 4am this morning she did a little sleep walking and crashed into the dresser.. after the crash all I heard was "Jo... help!" not a yell.. but more like desperation.. so up I got and helped the poor drunken soul back into the comfort of the bed and tucked her all in safe and sound and back off to snoozeland she did go.. altho I guess she never really left lol Good times! I think the best part of the whole ordeal is that she didn't remember any of it when I relayed what happened.. and having to piece together what actually happened from the clues around us.. I really should be a detective! I really really should! LOL

I decided to be nice and brave the rain and walk Nemo by myself and let her sleep it off.. it really was horrible out there but it is always nice when a bad walk turns good from a small little run in with a squirrel.. damn they are cute! So I come across this squirrel and I follow him from tree to tree.. coz well he was cute and kinda funny.. he would go around the tree until he couldn't see me and then poke his little head around to see if I was gone and then when I hadn't he would then proceed to go further up the tree.. once up high on the branches he would stop and peer over and down at me.. it was all so very funny and cute.. I loved it! I was gutted that I only had my iPhone with me and we all know they aren't known for taking the best pics.. but in this one you can just make out his ears haha so cute all the same! you might wanna click on the pic to make it bigger to really see if.. especially if you are blind like Emma!

2 comments:

  1. Emma? Drunk? Wha? Where are the photos?? :P
    No can see squirrel, but that could be attributable to my feeble eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No photos.. sadly!
    and if Emma can see the tiny squirrel then so should you young lady! and by tiny squirrel I mean tiny dark outline of the head and ears hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)