Monday 12 October 2009

*brrrr* it is TOO cold!

The week has begun and it has begun cold.. it was freezing while out walking Nems this morning.. I think it is about time I broke out the thermals and even wore my wind proof hiking pants for the walks with Nems.. and to think it is only going to get COLDER! You would think after 3 years I would be used to the cold that comes with living here.. but at least I don't live further up the country coz it gets even colder than here.. so should I just count my lucky stars?

My weekend was filled with coldness, cakes, a bit of booze.. some walkage of Nemo who was feeling a little under the weather.. must have been all the goodies and excitement. Oh and lots of catching up on tv shows.. it is always nice to be up to date.. now all we have to do is make sure we dont have a whole weeks worth to watch on a weekend.. coz that makes for some serious square eyes.. but at the same time is a wicked good excuse for tucking up in the warmth.

Is it bad that after a weekend cakefest.. I look at a cheesecake and go.. "I could do with some of that!" at 7:30 in the morning I might add! Shocking.. but really it has been a while since I had one.. I think I might make one specially for me on my dreaded 30th.. yuck.. it is like 10 weeks away.. maybe I can sleep the whole tenth week and pretend it didn't happen and I can stay 29 forever?? Birthday's.. what are they really?

Anyways on a much nicer and brighter note.. She-Ra saved a little toady from getting all squished! We were out walking Nems and I totally nearly stood on it.. but kept walking until something in my head went.. "was that really a little toady?" so we stopped and went back to have a nosy and sure enough it was a little toady so She-Ra picked it up and put it on the grass area.. hopefully it will find a good place to go and hibernate the colder times aways.. if not.. we at least stopped it from getting squished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)