Monday 26 October 2009

*click* photo time!

Once again Nemo was throwing spanners and I believe he just does not want us to see 'Up' so maybe we should just buy the DVD when it comes out.. plus it would be cheaper. Nemo is that what you were up to? So anyways the weekend was spent at home with a puking dog feeling sorry for himself and of course us feeling sorry for him and Emma feeling sorry for herself coz she couldn't go and buy a new jacket.. Awwwww's all around! Emma did get some online xmas shopping out of the way tho.. and spending mula always makes her.. well usually happy when she is spending mula on herself.. I'm not so sure about on others.. but then there will be wrapping to be done and that makes her overly happy.. it's like her crack! Me I made soft pretzels so I was happy.. they are like my crack! not ass crack :|

But now to get to the heart of my post and give you a little picture show.. I shall start off with a sweet looking Nemo.. don't you just love how he sleeps on his paw? totally awwww right?
Then we move onto Emma being a good mummy and laying on the floor with a sleeping Nemo.. so sweet! like candy!
And now moving away from any kind of aww and onto some very cool hairstyling.. people would pay for this style.. but not me.. this is just get up and go style! Actually it was more.. get up, potter around and go lay on the couch style. It's like pancakes.. American style! thick and puffy!
And lastly I have nothing to say of this one other than.. Nemo is that really you? How alien are you looking right now?

2 comments:

  1. Look at the baby blue of your eyes!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
    What a dilemma - while they're complemented by the fiery tones of your t-shirt they remind me so of the ocean....
    Anyhoo...so pretzels:
    1. Where is the proof?
    2. Where is the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh we were in such a hurry to eat them pretzels that we didn't take a single photo.. but they were so delish! I would type out the recipe if I knew you would actually make it :P Plus I use a breadmaker to make the dough.. coz really why would you doughy up your hands when you don't have to?

    I have a scarf solution.. do both for me! Muahahahahaha build them pipi's!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)