Friday 9 October 2009

*yawn* The things I do!

What do you do when you have left over pumpkin puree that you don't want to go to waste.. after you have baked 2 pumpkin inspired cakes.. you make Pumpkin Pie Pancakes of course! American style!
You mix em up..
you fry em up..
you stack em up..
your smother em up (with a smidge of butter & maple syrup)
and then you eat em up!
Nom Nom Nom!
Nemo and I had a very good lunch! (it was also my breakfast as I managed to forget to eat with all my busy beeing about) Jealous much?

It was a well deserved lunch after slaving away getting things ready for Emma's birthday dindins.. where I will scoff down the delights of more cake like stuffs! Sandwich Cake followed by Pumpkin & Chocolate Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and then if you still have room there are even some rather toxic looking Vanilla Rainbow Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting! One cakefest indeed! Now you really must be jealous! and if you aren't then there is seriously something wrong with you!

It sure has been a tiresome Friday.. and to think I am prolly gonna have to stay up past 9pm tonight! *yawn* The things I do! hahaha well I best get to washing the floor.. like a good little house bitch..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)