Tuesday 9 June 2009

Totally doing my head in!

We have a new neighbour.. to add to the list of complete morons who do not know how to clean up after themselves or do washing properly. How is it that adults don't know how to do a load of washing and then clean up after themselves? Today I went to do washing to discover that the laundry room was a complete mess.. shit all over the place, a wet soggy & stinky blanket in one washer, left over washing powder the size of your fist, or well a very large mans fist.. in each of the washers.. you wouldn't need to use that much in 1 weeks worth of washing doing 3 loads a day let alone in just one wash! Lint in the dryer that they didn't bother to remove & to top it off a broken washer with no note left on it so that other people don't use it. I wanted to use that washer instead of the one with the wet stinky blanket left in it, which is how I discovered it was broken, put all my stuff in and started it up to hear the clanking of something behind the tank.. not good.. so I took my stuff out and then put it on rinse so that it would rinse thru the washing powder and shut it down to drain the soapy water and placed a note on it.. coz I am at least a little bit considerate even if everyone else around me isnt. Argh! I just want to move out of this place of morons! If only it was that easy.

However on some much better news.. I gots a new camera!! Canon IXUS 100 IS It is a spunky little camera that works pretty well... not that I have taken many shots with it yet but it is going to be great for the hike and it is the perfect pocket size! Now I will never have an excuse not to have a camera with me.. or well at the moment I do coz I don't have a case for it and I don't wanna wreck it lol but that will come soon enough. Good times! Good photos! Will you be spoilt with daily pics of random things around me? Quite possibly! haha

Yesterday Hanna came around and dropped off the camera, among many other things that we ordered from America.. and also among those things was a nice bag of bagels! YUMMO! Talk about spoilt! Hanna needs to come home more often me thinks.. if only to bring me bagels! and good fun conversation.. even tho she sounds american........ lol It was a good evening, but a late one and now today Emma has to do many hours of over time, prolly tomorrow too but Thursday is another Hanna day "Stop!HannaTime!" & that will be the last we see of her until.. who knows.. not I! HannaTime is too short and too far apart that is for sure.

So the new iPhone was announced.. do I want it? I think I might! Will I get it? I think I wont! Coz I need to get real.. I don't neeeeeeeeeed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)