Friday 12 June 2009

I know how to feel old!

Once again Friday has rolled around and I am left wondering what exactly did I do with my week.. I do know that Nems and I hung out a fair bit but that is something that I know without even thinking as it is the norm. He is way sick of me and misses Emma to bits! He has had a fair few yucky little blood sucking ticks this week.. Emma even found one crawling on her last night.. eww! Luckily it had not yet sunk its grubby little head into her soft Scandinavian skin! I know afterwards I felt like I had a million of the little things crawling all over me.. but alas I didn't.

Last night we purchased baked potatoes for dindins and I was saddened to discover that once again they had removed nearly ALL of the potato.. now I understand you need to remove some of the potato to fit in the filling.. but I had like the smallest amount left in it and I buy a baked potato partly to actually have.. you know.. potato! No baked spud will ever actually compare to the magic of the baked spud at the EkkA way back in 1999.. wow now that makes me feel old!

Miserable bloody weather today.. and forecast is bad for all weekend.. just as well that we are having a homebod weekend.. I get to relax and be o so bored while Emma gets to work and be o so stressed. I have Carnivàle to watch so maybe I will get thru both seasons this weekend.. we shall see. I was meant to watch it years ago but just never got around to it.. so no better time like a rainy boring weekend to fill it with recommended tele and hopefully popcorn! Mmmm popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)