Monday 8 June 2009

O my.. how the time flies!

Monday again? What happened to the previous week? It seems time moves but I do not.. I appear to be at a stand still! My mind is at a stand still to come up with what I have done for the past week.. shocking aint it? but hey it happens..

It was the national day on Saturday so in turn nothing was open.. by nothing I mean hardly anything and it was a little confusing.. coz we are in one part of town and it was all open and acting normal and then as we get a little closer to town there is nothing open.. and no strawberries! & we had a big plan to get some strawberries from town! Typical! It was so unexciting that we came home and had a nanna nap.. aww bless. We did get some strawberries later once we headed towards the supermarket again.. yummo.. I do enjoy a good face stuffage of fresh strawberries & cream.. don't you?

Yesterday Emma asked me to make her a cappuccino.. which didn't make me overly happy.. I asked her if she was actually serious about it and she assured me she was.. so I did as I was asked and made her a cappuccino..
Now when you have a machine like this (click me) and someone asks you for a cappuccino you don't expect that they mean this (click me)
Funny! I normally wouldn't mind making a cappuccino but I was tired and a little on the moody side and really didn't fancy the hassle of having to clean the machine after.. but Emma asked for a cappuccino so Emma received a cappuccino.. and also the instant cappuccino drink too for good measure.. which turned out to not be as nice as the other one we tried.
We are trying them out to take them with us on the hiking trip.. handy I say.. handy!

Only 4 weeks to go before we head off on that little adventure. It will be painful.. it will fun.. it will be beautiful and it will be stinky.. or well we will be stinky! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)