Monday 25 May 2009

Duck!

So I'm out walking Nemo and I decide to walk in the park, coz its been a while and I haven't checked out the duck pond lately. Nemo and I are walking along.. minding our own business.. Nemo being a dick and trying to get up on the bank.. which he has never done in that area before and I hear the ducks making noises.. as you do at the duck pond.. but then I realise that the duck noises are getting rather loud and so I turn my head to see what the commotion is and all I see is a duck flying right for me.. head height! and right after that duck was another duck who was chasing it for a little nookie! I ducked and the ducks flew over and away and Nemo and I went about our walk..

..we then come to the corner to start heading home and of course the two ducks decide that they want another swoop at me.. and as they come around the corner.. they fly right at me.. at head height again! *straightface*

Then lastly as I walk past the big open path, the big open path that heads down the middle of the two ponds, I happen to look down and what do I see... the same two fucking ducks flying up the middle of the path! This time however I was in no danger of having my head whacked as they were pretty far away but still.. duck duckity duck duck duck! What do feathered friends have against me and my head? Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)