Monday 25 May 2009

BBQ!

Thursday night was the night we had the first BBQ of the season.. and it was awesome! AWESOME! and to end the evening it pissed down! PISSED down! You can't win them all.. but at least it only rained at the end of the evening.. rather than when we were cooking the foodage.. however that would not have stopped things.. the BBQ was going to happen no matter whatters! I love BBQ! Who doesn't?

The best things of summertime.. Sun, Strawberries & Barbies.. not the doll! oh and of course the fact that Emma is home for a minium of 3 weeks.. which makes not only me happy but Nemo happy too.. coz he is lost without his Emma Bo Bemma!

Like for instance.. this morning trying to walk him was like pushing shit upstream, he was dragging his feet and totally didn't want to go anywhere but home.. he would walk fine if we were walking in the direction of going home.. and then once I took his backpack off at the bottom of the stairs he ran up them like his ass was on fire.. let him in and he ran around looking for.. I assume Emma.. before jumping on the couch and sulking coz he couldn't find her.. so now I have to remember that next time Emma has an extended stay at home, I am to make sure he sees that she gets on the train in the morning.. he can be a sad sack all he wants.. but I want it easy to walk him!

So last week Emma was home a little extra due to some kind of public holiday that wasn't a horse race, we were gonna go hiking but my feet weren't really up to it with my blisters but we did go and at least set up the tent outside as you can see here, which was a little bit of fun and we kinda discovered that a loft section that we have purchased can't actually be put up inside the tent like we were hoping.. but maybe we can do some make shifting and set it up in the outside inside section.. I guess you would call it our hallway? lol we will see once we get the two together what can be done.. I'm good at coming up with things.. sometimes! 6 weeks to go.. its closing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)