Monday 4 May 2009

Relax!

After the hike on Friday we spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and recovering from our ailments.. good times good times.

Luckily the weather went well for relaxing.. and nothing goes better than sunshine and strawberries so we had a nice feast of fresh strawberries, pancakes and whipped cream.. see Strawberry Afro Cream Face! lol

I finally went and got overcharged for passport photos.. seriously when did become so expensive to get 4 identical photos? nz$30! At least I don't look overly bad in it.. which is a first coz all my other id photos are terrible.. its almost like they do it on purpose.

Oh yes and lets not forget.. once again I was attacked by a bird! This time however one of the fluckers hit me right on the side of the head! Which tickled. Emma and I just get downstairs and outside when we hear a flutter from a bird being chased by.. yes another bird! and just as the low flying things went past I got a little knock on the head.. messing up my hair! how rude! Emma thinks one flew inbetween us and the other whacked me.. I think it was a planned attack and all birds just hate me.. one of these days I really am going to have a serious bird complex.

Also we went and saw Wolverine on Friday night.. which was.. how can I put it.. basically a bit of a let down.. the special effects had somehow managed to leave out the special side of things.. it was almost like they had gone back to 10 years ago.. everything looked so very fake.. yes I know it is fake but it is not meant to look it! One good thing was tho.. I had noone sitting next to me! noice! So bascially I'm glad I saw it at the movies but I don't have much desire to see it again.. maybe we will still buy the DVD to go with the rest of the X-Men collection... maybe..

Now it is Monday and the weather is a little gloomy.. it rained last night.. and it is meant to be gloomy and rainy all week.. I guess it was bound to happen at some point.. we have had some exceptionally nice weather for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)