Tuesday 19 May 2009

Seriously?

It was an action packed weekend.. ok maybe minus the action but we did get out and about a little.. which is always nice. Saw Angels & Demons at the movies on Saturday and it was ok..I wouldn't say it was bad but it wasn't the greatest movie I have ever seen.. a little too predictable and I haven't read the book.. it certainly doesn't make me wanna read the book either.

Saturday we went to the ass end of a dog show.. so many dogs.. big ones.. little ones.. medium and strange ones! and yet so little pats! I want a puppy.. I think Nemo would love a puppy.. it might make him less cranky! Prolly not actually.. he is just destined to be a cranky bugger just like me!

After a nice long walk which of course gave me blisters.. but its getting betterer each time.. so that has to be something right? Anyways after the walk, we enjoyed a very nice treat from the bakery & coffee before heading off to Helsingborg to check out the car show and flowers.. and a very nice sammie which we had to wait in line for ages for! & we had to wait in line next to a jerk who thought just coz he was wearing the most foul boots, he could push in line.. he kept trying to get infront of us but we pushed him out and spoke very loudly about how much of a jerk he was.. but really.. people these days.. why is everyone only out for themselves and show no fucking courtesy? Is it seriously that difficult to be a courteous person? People bug the shit outta me! I'm not the greatest person in the world.. but jesus sometimes I feel like I am! Especially with the amount of punchdrunks there are out there these days.

Another punchdrunk moment was when I was getting dinner from the pizza place.. last time we went there I didn't get the pizza I ordered.. but nothing else was open coz it was Sunday so I didn't have much choice.. I ordered a meat kebab plate and when I got home.. do you think that I had a meat kebab plate? If you guessed no then you are correct.. it was freaken chook! Seiously how do you run a business if you can't get a simple order correct? Punchdrunk Asshats! You really do have to wonder...

Yesterday I spent most of the day sleeping as I am sick.. damn headcold bullkaka! But in some good news.. our new tent arrived!! Finally we have something to shelter us when we go on our hike! Emma was eager to set it up so we did.. in the sitting room.. not really an ideal place if you didn't already guess that lol but we got it up.. had a nosy.. pulled it down and put it away and no doubt we will head over to the parentals place to put it up on grass to really check it out.
Soon we shall be all set and then time to goooooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)