Wednesday 10 September 2008

Time Will Tell.

Ok so I vented a little on my previous post and I feel betterer.. and thats the point of venting right? Ahh lets see.. well not much happens.. it has meant to rain all week but we have been pretty lucky and it hasn't.. that is until I thought that and looked out the window to discover that it is infact pissing down.. I guess it was only a matter of time huh? and what does it matter I am indoors without a leaky roof. YaY4Me!

A bit of sadness for me.. my threadless T-shirts still have not arrived.. but there is still 2 days of the week left so fingers crossed! Sadder news for me.. Emma's new spunky camper shoes arrived today.. I am so jealous! & something creepy.. just as I typed that the Tegan & Sara - So Jealous song came on... creeepy.. but very good song I must say lol so anyways yeah her shoes arrived and it was a rather funny episode..

..door buzzes.. Nemo rushes to the door barking and growling.. I open the door.. Nemo sees a man.. continues to growl and goes straight for him not only wagging his tail but his whole ass! I pull Nemo back in as the man is laughing at him.. Nemo goes and has a drink coz really when one gets excited one must drink.. I speak english to the man and he gets all tongue tied and doesn't know what to say.. it really was highly amusing.. we finally get the transaction all done after some tongue tied and laughing moments and then the man drops the piece of paper I had to sign as he is about to leave.. he picks it up and looks at me and manages to get out.. "one of those days" before laughing once more and taking off down the stairs.. ahh good times! Its always fun to get funny tongue tied courier delivery men.. it makes me wonder if that happens to my brother.. being a courier himself. lol

But yes.. can I have something delivered everyday coz then I would have something funny happen everyday.. unless it was always the same person.. then it would just become yet another little routine.. which you know what.. it would be coz this would be his area.. hmm maybe not so fun then.

A little more sadness to add.. we had a couple of deaths yesterday.. one of our coloured fish and our shrimp died.. it was a sad moment.. but at the end of the day what can ya do.. when its ya time its ya time.. and sometimes when its not your time it can accidentally become your time.. as Sal nearly found out when Emma tried to decapitate him.. twice I might add! lol ahh fun times! He survived so all is well in the world.. or well in his world anyways.. we are still yet to find out if we are gonna be devoured by a black hole.. time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)