Tuesday 16 September 2008

10 days to go!

Once again Emma is calling me a bad little banana boat for not having done a blog in ages.. its not quite a week so really what is she complaining about?

My recap of the week past.. well really nothing exciting to report.. the weekend came and went and I really don't know what all the fuss is about weekends.. really they are just not that fun! We were going to make the trip into Lund to see WALL·E in English but when I checked the website all the really good seats were taken.. & I simply just hate having to sit on the edges.. not cool.. so maybe we will catch it when we are in the states.. or maybe we will just buy the dvd and head over to the parentals when we return and have our own cinema evening on their nice big plasma screen.. we will see how things turn out..

Yesterday our spunky new threadless t-shirts arrived so today I am looking ever so spunky in my 'Do-Re-Mi-Quack' tee! Yes I know you want it.. coz it is simply awesome! I think threadless is going to be my main t-shirt source.. seeing as though the selection here in Sweden is not too crash hot.. threadless is actually cheaper too.. bonus! lol

I haven't felt all that good this week.. yesterday I was kinda dizzy and sickly feeling.. today I am feeling a little better.. so tomorrow I should be at the top of my game.. whichever game that is! Maybe its just the change in weather.. its starting to get colder.. brrrr lol all is good in the hood.. we have our heating elements turned on and thats all we can do.

Ok that is really all I gots.. until next time.. hopefully sooner rather than later.. but at least after I have been to the states I will have loads of stuffs to say and show off..
10 days to go!

1 comment:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)