Sunday 21 September 2008

oh my...

....freaken gawd!
I had to touch Emma's eyeball.. yes you read correctly.. EYEBALL! it was kinda slimy!
I guess now you are left wondering why I was touching her eyeball.. well you see we were out walking Nems and all of a sudden her eye started to hurt.. so I took a look in.. couldn't see nuffin so continued walking.. but Emma continued to complain and made me have another look.. which was just as well for her coz I did actually see a Nemo hair.. usually I am real shit at seeing that sort of thing and always wonder why Emma bothers to ask me to have a look.. well anyways.. I looked! I saw.. and then I had to remove the hair.. which isnt an easy task when you also have a contact to contend with! AND most of the hair was under the contact too! but after several rubs of my finger on the eye *shudder* I managed to remove it and we continued on our walk.. me shuddering and Emma's eye watering like a leaky tap.. ahh what a Sunday event!

So yes.. Sunday was the day.. Sunday is a pretty slow day with nothing being open at all and well that makes for a real good excuse to just do nothing at all.. although sometimes I really just wanna do something and tearing my hair out just doesn't cut it! I made garlic bread and muffins.. the garlic bread was nice but the muffins were.. not up to my usual high standard and it pissed me off and rightfully so! Plus I was all moody from some asshat neighbour playing doof doof music all night and then the ones directly behind the bedroom wall being noisy as all hell.. 4am we kinda gave up sleeping and just stayed in bed chatting.. which was nice in itself.. Nemo of course kept sleeping like a good lad.

Speaking of Nemo and sleeping.. Saturday morning around 4:30ish.. we hear this long kinda howly thing.. actually it sounded more like the noise you would make if you were pretending to be a ghost to try and scare someone.. well that noise is what came out of Nemo and nicely awoke Emma and I.. it was pretty funny.. we went back to sleep pretty quickly though lol Nemo is such a funny bugger when he sleeps!

Umm what else have I been up to? hmm well we.. now by we I mean Emma.. went and set up a new steering wheel and pc game for her dad.. while doing so we discovered that the days of plug and play are actually gone.. these days you have to update this and that and then this and that some more! it is pure crazy.. but we got there in the end and it was well worth it to watch Emma crash.. hardcore.. and then Emma's dad crashed.. even more hardcore! Totally rolled it! Awesomeness! I didn't get a turn.. maybe oneday but yesterday was not that day. It actually looked like a trickly sorta car game to be honest.. but yeah its all good.
5 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)