Friday 5 September 2008

Happy Alone

The hours blend into days and the days blend into weeks and the weeks blend into months and of course the months blend into years and soon enough it will be 2009 and I am still yet to get used to 2008. Why is it when you are a kid.. time goes SO slow and when you are older it goes by SO fast? It really doesn't feel like long enough ago that I was happy about the sunshine coming and waking up in the morning and being able to walk in light instead of darkness.. now its back to the darkness.. at least by the time I arrive home from the walk its light but still.. its so dark and makes me feel like I haven't slept enough when I wake up and its all dark! Dark times ahead. Then darker times and then next thing bloody christmas is pounding on the door again! Christmas is such a chaotic time of year and I can't stand it.

Another thing I can't stand is going a whole week with getting NO mail at all.. not even a single bill.. no junk mail.. no nothing! So sad! Oh wait.. we got the stupid bloody local newspaper thingo that i don't read and I don't actually think Emma reads it either.. so that doesn't really count. I was hoping that my new tees from threadless had arrived.. but sadly that did not happen. Really I should have known it would have been too good to be true that they would arrive this week but I just wanted something exciting to happen! Nothing exciting seems to happen at all at the moment and it is very depressing.

This morning Nemo walked into the coffee table.. it was highly amusing but not exciting and he looked at me like it was all my fault.. which of course made me laugh even more.. I guess he really is getting old.. and grumpier coz by golly his growls are getting more and more and louder and louder too! On that note maybe I should take the grumpy fella for a walk.

My song of the moment...'Happy Alone' by 'Earlimart'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)