Tuesday 22 April 2014

Michelberger!

We got the cozy room this time around, next time we will 'splurge' a little and get one of their themed rooms, but for this trip, we decided cozy was what we needed. Some cozy closeness, together. It's good for the soul and relationship.
The room didn't have the epic body wash container but hey, shit happens. It did however, have the most epic of wallpaper! I mean look at this awesomeness!
The room has a bed, a window sill to lounge upon with a couple of cushions. A basin in the room with mirror, the bathroom was small but had all you needed along with the epic window so I could lay in bed and watch Emma shower! Cozy! Oh and of course there was a tv. How epic is this wallpaper?! Love love LOVE it!


This is what happens if you don't do as the sign says...
...creepy people peek into your room!

I just love this hotel. Even if the room is on the other side of the building and it feels like we have to walk miles to get to the room.. a little extra exercise never hurt anyone... especially when they sell Mikkeller beer at the bar! Earn that beer I say.. and perhaps a slice of cake.



I will say this tho, after spending 4 nights there.. this side of the hotel is noisier than the other and I would probably want to stay on the other side when we go back again. I did enjoy the mucking around in the halls on the walk to the room tho, but I would prefer to not hear the noise in the courtyard. It wasn't terrible, or too loud, it was just there and a little annoying for a nanna like me.

I do wish that they would have decent pillows tho, hotels just never do good pillows. In what decision making mind when deciding on pillows do you think that a pillow that has no support and just deflates the second you touch it is a good idea?!

We finished our day by heading down to the bar and partake in a couple of mikkeller beers and a slice of cake. 17 hours after we awoke we finally retired for the night. It's been a long day and we have barely scratched the surface of our holiday. 
Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)