Friday 25 April 2014

Horsehead Mask!

After we spent many many hours on the grounds of the museum, inside and out, we headed off into the land of tourist.. there was a serious amount of people out today. The most we had seen so far. We stopped by and took a snap or two of the Brandenburg Gate..

Then battled the crowds and a deaf cashier at Dunkin' for a couple of Easter donuts, which were rather disappointing for my standards. I didn't like the shit that they filled them with.. too sweet. I like sweet but that was just too much and not tasty sweet. A bite of each was more than enough. They looked cute enough tho..

A little more wandering around and we made our way to.. some place that escapes me where we had a very easy to drink beer and some soup for dinner, which was very nice but the place was just too packed and stuffy for my liking. 
Refuelled, we headed back out into the world and gradually made our way back to the room for a little rest before hitting up the bridge for a little sunset action.. it was a stellar sunset this time around..
We couldn't resist but to take a couple-selfie! It is what we do, afterall! Yep, I know.. I am a goof!
While on the bridge, we saw a dude with a horse-head mask.. I wanted to try and video him but he just stood there drinking so I moved on... can you spot him?

After watching the sun go down, we stopped by one of the many bottle stores, picked up a couple of Fritz' and I caved, as per Emma's request and joined the big bottle gang! I walked the streets with a bottle.. unopened, coz I like to drink out of a glass.. which is something that I noticed over my time.. I would have to ask for a glass when I ordered beer at a bar, or at lunch. They would all look at me and say "sure" like it was a perfectly reasonable request, but you could just see that they were thinking.. "douche". I may not look like it, but I am in fact a lady, and beer just tastes better from a glass. Our last night in Berlin, we consumed our drinks out in the garden of the hotel before deciding it was a little too chilly and heading in for the night. Life can be pretty damn sweet sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)