Tuesday 22 April 2014

Duck Face!

Leaving day, up early to head into Malmö with Emma. Me, to Starbucks. Emma to work. This commute was the most entertaining by far, upon sitting on the train and I faced with the best (now by best I don't mean good looking, I totally mean one of the most hideous things I have ever seen in my few years of life.) duckface. I am kicking myself now for not taking a photo to share with the world but I don't think there would have been a way to actually snap a photo without getting caught, coz duck face looked at me. A. Lot. Maybe she thought I was the most hideous thing she had seen in all her years, clearly she doesn't look in the mirror. Clearly. But anyways, these lips man! Huge! Sticky outy! Plumpy! Not in a good way especially for her small face and frame. I got to 'enjoy' that view for the entire ride, Emma had her back to her so she missed out... until we were getting off and the next thing Emma saw her and did BIG eyes! To indicate that there was something I needed to see, but I didn't even need to turn around to know what she was talking about! Damn, girlfriend, you need to get those duckface lips under control. I often find myself wondering if they actually think it looks beautiful or they are upset that something got messed up along the way. I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder but fark. I would not like to wake up to that. Ever. And Emma, No! You will not wake me up one morning pulling duckface! Not shits & giggles! Just no! I will scream and probably die.

Now that wasn't the only good little nugget that happened on the commute. There was also a guy singing along, creepily to his music. Why do people think they can't actually be heard when they have earphones on? Or is it, that they just don't care and are the type of people who think duckface is beautiful?


To serenade the singer we also have the guy who fell into a deep sleep, such a deep sleep that he was snoring hardcore. So hardcore, that a fellow passenger felt the need to actually wake him up. I didn't think sleeping that hardcore was even possible on public transport. But he did have headphones on so perhaps he thought he was safe to fall asleep and not be heard if he did start snoring? Who knows! It made for an entertaining commute indeed.


Less entertaining is the need to use the toilet, now using toilets on trains is never a fun task to start with. Humans are disgusting. I just don't get how people can use public toilets and leave them in the states that they do, it makes me shudder about their own toilets. It really does. Now ok, I get that trains move and sometimes accidents happen but people, clean it the frak up! Anyways, I thought it was going to be pretty safe using the toilet so early in the morning... Yeah, wrong! It stunk of stale pee. Took me back to Paris, some of those streets were totally pee scented. So yeah, I regretted my thinking of safeness and did what I had to do as swiftly as possible and got the frak out. It also looked like there was old pee in the hand basin. Humans. Are. Disgusting.

Once in Malmö, we grabbed coffee from Starbucks, Emma to go go and me to stay stay, both luke warm warm. Actually, I would have to say that mine was warm enough to give to a baby. I was not impressed, so I didn't bother with purchasing another beverage for my lengthy stay at the joint. After a while, I went for a walk around the town.. there was a food festival on so you know, I thought.. "SCORE" but no, what a let down. Nothing really eaty worthy and the majority were cured meats and cheeses.. not really ideal for taking to Berlin. It was a nice enough day so it was good to be out and about just soaking up some rays.. and away from the dude who was picking his nose hardcore for 5mins. 5mins is a long damn time when you are picking your damn nose. He had no shame what so ever.
 
Emma came back around lunch time and we dined on a little sushi, Emma also got suckered into buying a novelty drink. She is worse than me sometimes lol But really, what is life if you can't enjoy the fun foody or drinky things?! It was time to board a train and head to the airport, you really do see some odd things on public transport.. like the guy who jumped on with a movers trolley. Yup. you read that correctly. Just the trolley, nothing on it. Then you have the guy who was wicked angry, I say this coz I thought we were about to witness a murder! He came on with his bike, moved the trolley so his bike could latch on to a belt, then proceeded to have his bike taking up the entire passageway, ok not entirely, you had to squeeze past and stick your butt in someone else's face to do so. Anyways, an older man went to go past, and looked at the bike and then went to move it. That is when angry man got really fired up and shoved the guy and yelled at him. All the dude wanted t do was move the bike slightly so he could get past, rightfully so. And remember how at the start I said, angry man moved someone else's trolley so get his bike in that spot? Yeah, double standards much?! People man, some just need to be put down.

It was pretty uneventful at the airport once we arrived, got in and comfy at the gate and got our people watching quota filled. There was a guy who was totally pants challenged. The waistline was under his butt, I am grateful he didn't have holey undies on. There was also the bunch of people who wouldn't stop eating, they had everything their little hearts desired.. by the look of it. It was very amusing, reminded me of the bag that Hermione has, where she pulls anything and everything out of. It was like they had one of those bags just for food. Impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)