Monday 23 December 2013

Goodies.. Complete!

Em and I had the mammoth task of getting the rest of the Christmas goodies completed. After a very late start on the Saturday, we managed to get it all done by today. We rule.
Saturday evening we hit the mandelmusslor, soft gingerbread and the mozart balls. We don't actually like the mozart balls, we make them purely for the others.. We are nice like that. We also threw in some fruit and nut dark chocolate goodness.
Mandelmusslor!

Fruit and Nut!
What type of fruit and nut you ask?
Sultanas and almonds!

Soft gingerbread!

Mozart balls!

Sunday, we were up.. not at the crack of dawn but in a timely fashion and checked off a huge portion of the list...
Lussekatter!

Lemon truffles.. errr nuggets!

Knäck!

Brandy snaps!
(bring on the cream!)


Cinnamon pecans!

Peanut butter balls!

Monday rolled around and we only had gingerbread cookies to do so we smashed.. err I mean rolled them out! Actually, a few did get a little smashed when Em decided that it was a good idea to stack them high and THEN say.. "knowing my luck I will knock them over" about 3 seconds later, what happened? Yep, she knocked some over. A few casualties out of more than 100 cookies isn't too bad going.
Gingerbread cookies!

Afterwards, I 'rewarded' myself with the consumption of edible bugs.. of the Christmas themed variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)