Friday 6 December 2013

Fright!


Just a quick little story about a little funny that happened today, never a dull moment when Emma is home on a work day! Emma was on the computer doing her work duties. There I was, minding my own business.. being a good housewife and doing my housework. I was in the process of moving about with the vacuum, out of the bedroom and into the hallway I went. Running the vacuum head up and down and all around, moving towards to the front door.. when something caught the corner of my eye to the side of me, so of course you have to do a double take and turned my head and saw... in the darkness with only the glow of the Christmas lights to illuminate the way.. a figure in the bathroom! I jumped! I screamed! No pissy little I got a tiny fright yelp, it was more of something you might see in a horror flick. I lost an easy 10 years off of my life. Somehow, I had managed to miss the fact that Emma had moved from the computer to the bathroom.

The fun didn't stop there of course, coz you see with a big fright and then loads of laughter.. there is always water. From the eyes, people! Through the tears I could barely focus as I had to make my way to the loo before I did actually water from elsewhere! No pee made it onto my pants.. all in the loo! I am not that old.. yet! No nanna nappies required just yet!

Definitely a hilarious moment before 8am! That I only wished had been caught on film! Seriously, that shit was gold. Pure. Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)