Monday 22 August 2011

Hello Hunter!

And so begins another week.. this Monday has started off very very grey and unhappy looking.. weather gods don't make me kick you.

What have I been up to you wonder? Well let me tell you.. it has been action packed!
We went blackberry hunting.. the fruit, not the phone! We managed to track and capture a few handfuls.. which we then ate right by its lair.. just to show them who was boss! Here's is a little trophy photo of the little buggers!

I also tracked and hunted this awesome specimen.. once captured, I put them to work right away.. on my foots! [click me for the most awesome specimen]

It was quite the hunting weekend really.. we headed out to whoop whoop.. aka Em's bro's place for his birthday dinner.. where the hunting really went well! There were masses of giant fishies.. seeing as tho there was already food captured and cooking we left these giants in the wild until next time! I gave them warning I would be back.. they mocked me.

I caught a whiff of something in the air.. and I just had to investigate! Which is where I came across a tree.. with 4 types on apples on it.. however the slippery little things managed to evade capture.. maybe I will have better luck next time! I think the blackberries sent them a warning using their blackberry phones! I never thought blackberry and apple would work SO well together! I guess things will do anything to not get captured in the wild by this crazy kiwi!

While I was taking a much needed break from all the hunting and exploring of zee vild.. I was standing around with Em, when she spotted a little froggy hopping across the grass and onto the concrete.. where we managed to take a few photos.. even tho it is quite the quick little shit.. as soon as I would get focused.. it hopped off! SO annoying! So we captured the little thing and took a few photos.. you know for the trophy books.. we had every intention of letting it go.. we just needed to document it! [click me for a pic of the little cute froggy] Anyways.. as Em was holding it.. it decided that it had had quite enough and leaped from her hand.. all the way to the ground. I deny I made any noise when this happened. But I will admit that it was quite the funny sight with the little froggy leg stretched right out until it hit the ground.. hopped to safety under a planter.. it was still mighty curious and poked its little froggy head out.. as you can see here.. [click me]

After all the hunting and carrying on.. I had worked up quite the appetite so I retired for the evening and settled in to eat, drink and be merry.. and talk about the upcoming turkey hunting that shall happen in Nov! I'm thinking I might just need to make a cape for such an occasion.. Em thinks not. Even when I promised to wear my undies on the inside not the outside! I do hope I see one fly. 

1 comment:

  1. You and your adventures make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)