Thursday 4 August 2011

Hello Holiday!

So it's done! It's booked! It's paid for!
Em and I are gonna take off to New York on the 18th November for a fab few days exploring and eating our way through the city! There is in particular a donut place.. no sorry plant!! that we are eager.. very eager to get our chops wrapped around! The donuts that is.. not the plant! 

As you well know, my Em is the queen of planning and puts lots of research in and comes up with all sorts of goodies to eat and do while on trips. I would certainly be lost without her.. and quite possibly have rather boring do nothing but lounge around in hotel rooms using free wifi.. which isn't why we go on holiday! We go to explore and test the limits on what our old bodies can handle! Anyways.. Em has already put together a map of New York full of everything we could possible think of and more.. not that we will be able to do everything on there.. but it will be nice to be able to go.. ok I'm here.. what is there to in this area!? and then just do it.. no humming.. no haring.. just doing! and god help me no dawdling! 

After a couple of days and nights, we shall then head off to Boston and settle into a little week of Boston life.. I sense a big feast of that meaty meat meat pizza coming on! Hells yeah! There shall be shopping.. there shall be tattoo's.. there shall be resting! There shall be a tub of cheeseballs! There shall be thanksgiving! There shall be fat pants! There shall be recovering! There shall be FUN! There shall also be more shopping! That's right, Bitchez!

Yes believe it or not I do enjoy a little shopping from time to time.. especially when I can go into shops that we don't have.. coz after all what is the point of shopping in stores you can shop in when you are in your own country? Booooring! I don't like it as much as Em.. granted, but I do like to get a little shop on.

All in all I am really excited about this trip.. I love having something to look forward to.. but in saying that I really wanna go now! Me and patience.. not really the best of friends. And now I must go and look for tattoo ideas.. o how excitement!

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)