Thursday 17 March 2011

New Stuffs!

Wooooooot!! Getting new stuff is ace!
Yesterday, the little Lenovo ideapad S10-3 netbook we ordered online on the weekend arrived!
Today.. I write my first blog from the little sucker! 
It is soo cute! It is taking a little getting used to a new layout of a keyboard however and coz it is a Swedish keyboard I am not quite used to the ? being so far away and I keep doing _ instead lol
Fun times! and not to mention always hitting the shift key instead of the enter key.. which is getting real old and annoying actually lol mainly coz I don't realise until I have hit it a few times and gone wtf in me head! sometimes out loud.. and sometimes Emma even has to tell me..

When using windows.. its way slow and makes you wanna pull your hair out, when you load an application but we.. by we, I mean Emma.. will put linux on it. Good times. Sometimes I do love being with a geek!
It's so little! Bitesize! Love it!
I very much like my new toy and I know Emma loves it.. she spent more time on it last night than I did! Now to head over and check out Gelaskins to see if I can get a funky skin for it!


6 comments:

  1. I feel so out of the loop (damn this being busy caper!) - why did you get it? Is it little enough to take travelling? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gots it coz I wanted it...
    coz I was feeling all left out with all the stuffs Em was getting lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to bed already - you gotta be up in like 2 hours....
    Oh, and yes, you certainly do deserve a little spoil-age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't sleep.. shoulder is killing me. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor love :( What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No idea, just started aching a couple weeks ago.. this past week it's been getting worse and tonight it's trying to beat me.. ache has moved down my arm now too. Not a happy camper right now.. best I try to go back to sleep and stop annoying Em with glowing screens.
    Hope your Friday has been grand! NOMA lady!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)