Wednesday 15 December 2010

Mr Sook!

Totally slack on the ole blogging stakes these days.. I blame Nemo. Why? Coz all he does is freaken cry! Ok.. actually all he does is freaken cry when Emma is around and sulk in his bed when she is not. Last night it got crazy bad.. he was on the couch.. right next to her.. and he just cried.. hard out.. for exactly what reason we don't know. 

Ok.. it was maybe a little harsh to blame Nemo.. it really is that I have just been slack and can't find the right sentences to string together to make an entire blog that will take you in and hold you tight and warm you on these cold nights.. so on that note I shall leave you with some pics of our yummo treats we made on the weekend..
Chocolate Coated Marzipan & Nougat

Milk Chocolate Coated Rice Puffs

Fudge

Fruit & Nut Dark Chocolates

Knäck

Peanut Butter Balls

White Chocolate Lemon Truffles

Still to make.. Dooleys chocolates, gingerbread cupcakes and mandelmusslor.. which way back in 2008 I said I would never make again.. however since then we have got molds that are freaken excellent and that makes making them wicked easy..
..silicon FTW!

4 comments:

  1. *drools*
    Is that the peanut butter ball recipe that I gave you a while back? I'd forgotten about those - they're damn tasty - must make a batch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap you made all that on the weekend?!?!

    sooo hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puts my feeble attempts to shame, doesn't it?!? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to make these again

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)