Tuesday 28 December 2010

Miss Cutie!

Woah! Thank goodness Christmas is all over red rover!
I must admit I had a pretty good Christmas month with getting a little gifty every day.. sometimes I think I have the sweetest girlfriend alive.. and then she does something mean.. like.. well I can't quite think of anything mean right now.. prolly coz she has been extra sweet and helpful this month coz I'm all cripple like... I'm starting to feel much betterer thats for sure.. maybe by the new year I will be back to my old less crippled self.. until the next fall. Damn snow! Altho in saying that I actually got a white Christmas!! But yet again the snow wasn't good snowman snow so I missed out. Bah humbug.. can't win em all right?

Anyways to recap my advent gifties..
One - Two - Three - Four - Five - Six - Seven - Eight - Nine - Ten - Eleven - TwelveThirteen - Fourteen - Fifteen - Sixteen - Seventeen - Eighteen - Nineteen - Twenty - TwentyOne - TwentyTwo - TwentyThree - TwentyFour! With going through and doing all these I have just noticed that I named two days as 12 on twitter instead of 12 + 13.. Doh! O well.. at least I have them in the right order now.. and it ain't like anyone bloody noticed to start with lol

Christmas morning(which is on the 24th over this way).. started off with the birthday treats.. Emma got me some pretty awesome socks! I sure do love socks! Spunky socks.. not cheap uncomfy I want to kill my feet socks! HappySocks.com has some pretty awesome socks.. I'm usually a Smartwool girl but these puppies work too.. or well so far so good on the ones I have tried on that is lol
We got stuck into opening Christmas gifts from others.. and had what turned out to be the worst pancakes Emma has ever made.. not that they weren't eatable.. they just weren't up to her usual high pancake standard. Emma is by far a pretty awesome pancake machine!

The morning was getting on, so we got to a cleaning and then the old man from the first floor came over with some Swedish Christmas foodage and to sing me happy birthday.. it was all very sweet. He stayed for coffee and talked our ears off.. until it was time to brave the snow and head off to the parentals to officially start Christmas!

The walk was kinda nice out in the snow.. it really is all so pretty, just wish it was a touch safer lol
We arrived in good time.. ate a little.. drank a little.. gasbagged a little.. laughed a little.. rested a little.. and ate some more! I can't quite believe I didn't take a single pic of the Christmas spread.. how useless am I? Anyways it all went down with a treat! 

The old family albums came out after dinner.. old photos really are the bestest! There was pictures of when Emma's dad was a baby! and wow did the kids look like him as a baby! There seemed to be many more photos of Emma's bro.. maybe coz he was such a smiley child? or maybe just coz he was the first.. either way I came to the conclusion that when he was little he wanted to be a ballerina! He did not agree. 
There were some photo's of little Emma.. and here are a few of my faves.. I think she may have been a little fire cracker as a kidlet! Ain't she a little Miss Cutie?
Which also worries me for when/if Em and I have at least one little kidlet of our own.
Photos of photos look awesome right? lol

All in all it was a good day and I got a few pretty awesome things.. namely my new pillow! Heaven!! and loads of cash to go towards the big trip next year. Next year.. with any hope we wont be doing the gift giving for Christmas and just stick with being merry and enjoying ones company.. coz really that should be what Christmas is about when kidlets aren't involved.

Bring on New Year's! Where I shall eat cheese and drink bubbly!
Or well we shall more than just cheese.. but there shall be cheese!

2 comments:

  1. P.S. I miss getting a gifty every day!
    Every morning I wake up sad coz I wanna open something.. Emma really has created a monster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.prestigewallsystems.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)