Monday 20 December 2010

Mr Moustache!

Ahh the glorious weekend! 
Ok it wasn't that glorious.. it was cold, snowy and I was slightly on the crippled side.. but I still managed to help Emma Bo Bemma whip up a citrus tiramisu and a batch of mandelmusslor! 

O yeah.. I'm awesome alright! Only the gingerbread cupcakes to go!

Sunday Hanky Hanna and Billy Goat came over for dinner.. they just popped on over from Boston.. no drama! We served them a delish mustard chook, spuds and broccoli! Om Nom Nom! They enjoyed Nemo's company the most it seemed! All was good.. it was nice to have a catch up with them, and they came bearing gifts! Some gifts that we had bought ourselfs and others that they had bought for us.. I didn't quite remember what we had ordered.. but I got a few tops.. one being this moustached beauty.. 
and a whole bunch of undiepanties! These were me favouritestestest ones..

I even gots me a new little blue bag (which I know looks kinda purple but its the lens... I swear!).. I think it goes well with my awesome wallet! Now I just need to go out and about to wear it!

Emma also got some new stuffs.. of course! Oh and we got band-aids! Can't live without em!

Can you believe its the 20th already? My very awesome and special advent calendar is nearly over.. booooo! I want it to last all year round! I do feel kinda spoilt this year.. its kinda nice actually..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)