Monday 29 November 2010

Train Corner!

Saturday morning we were up nice and early to head off to ride on a Steam Engine! Which like true public transport form.. it was late and then cancelled so we ended up going a different route.. it didn't really matter coz we weren't hopping off anywhere.. we were just enjoying the ride.. and it was quite enjoyable!

There was a man on there who had the best laugh ever.. he did this high pitched thing at the end.. it was pure awesome.. I wanted to record it but didn't think that would be a very polite thing to do lol

After an hour of sitting on the train..we finally got some movement.. and it was bouncy as. Emma said I looked like I was laughing with all my jiggling going on! I wanted her to try and record it.. but by the time she got organised I wasn't so jiggly lol It was lots of fun anyways.

We even had an old school conductor.. 
..who had been with the railway since 1952 (Emma correct in comments if I got the year wrong ok? lol) He was pretty funny.. I think he may have scarred one kid for life about going on trains tho lol and I especially liked it when he came in and rattled off some info, paused for a second and then went "Do you understand?" yes in English he did say it.. it was pretty ace anyways.. and random. I do like random.

After we finally got back to Hässleholm.. some 2 hours later than expected, we headed to the bakery to pick up the special bakery goody for the train celebration.. you see the train peeps were turning 150. So yeah.. any excuse to go to the bakery and I will take it! Even tho I make mighty fine baked goods.. I still enjoy the bakery.. anyways we picked up the.. turned out to be some type of cheesecake maybe? tropical in flavour.. it was actually very odd and I don't quite see how it ties in with the trains.. or winter for that matter.. or even Hässleholm! But we ate it and had coffee before heading off to the Military Museum!


Next part continues at Museum Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)