Monday 8 November 2010

Funny Corner!

My weekend was a long weekend.. in the sense that Emma had the day off on Friday. We took that opportunity to head into the big bad city where immigrants are being shot by a crazed gunman! Yes we like to live on the edge! It makes for a good heart pumping! He has possibly been caught now.. Emma mentioned something of it yesterdayish. Anyways so we headed into Malmö for a look around and a bite to eat. We actually stumbled across The English Shop! I got way excited.. and we bought way too much 'junk' but hey.. you only live once right? & after all I could have been shot by that crazed gunman who was shooting immigrants! So I got some goodies and even had some Ribena.. it sure is funny the things you miss. Like Pies.. we opted to head home early and pick up a couple of pies to have at home instead of eating out.. I wasn't overly in the mood to eat mediocre food at a high price anyways.. gimme a pie (with tomato sauce of course) and a beer anyday! I really enjoyed it. Plus we had the added bonus of not being on a completely packed train on the way home too.. so all in all it was the better option.

We picked up a few christmas pressies.. so it was a pretty good day out really.. I even picked up a couple of bras for a decent price. As I was walking out of the store.. I turned to Emma and said.. "yeah I'm happy with that" and then turn my head again just as we walk past the rack I got my rack supporters from and saw an old lady holding up the bra I just bought.. to which I responded with.. "yeah I'm NOT so happy with that" But hey at the end of the day.. I guess every female and some males need bras. It was kinda funny tho.. had Em and I chuckling for a bit as we continued walking.

I enjoyed my Friday outing.. it has been months since I was last in that crazy land.. and hopefully gonna be months before I'm there again lol Altho with christmas fast approaching.. I am sure to head that way again for more christmas shopping.. which I hope to have all done by the end of the month. Fingers crossed right?

Nemo also enjoyed his day away from us.. coz he went to go and hang with Nanny & Pop! Once home however he was a little bit more sookielala than usual.. but hey you get that on the big jobs right? I wonder if we can convince them to have him for a night and then we can sleep in! Now that would be BLISS! However I doubt we would actually sleep in but we would just lounge in bed a little longer.. 

Saturday nothing was open.. some public holiday or something.. I don't keep up with this stuffs. I made a Lemon Cheesecake and we invited the parentals over for a slice. There we all are, sitting in the lounge and on the table is the Wii controller. Emma's dad looks at it and goes "is that a phone?" We all had a good little chuckle and Emma even picked it up and pretended to use it as a phone.. you know tho.. it would totally rock it out as one of those olden day phones where you have the ear and mouth piece like so [click me] but yeah.. it was a classic moment and cheek hurting from laughter moment.. pure awesome! Pure Funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)