Tuesday 16 November 2010

Drunk Corner!

Another new week.. another fast week! It's all blending these days.. maybe it has something to do with the fact that it is always so damn dark outside these days.. or maybe I should say nights coz of all the darkness! However there is some light.. they have put up (should they really have I wonder?) the christmas decorations in town.. and so now when we look down from the church it looks like christmas in town. Christmas really is upon us. We are half way there with the gifts.. the ones going abroad are pretty much all ready to go.. by ready to go I mean semi packaged but not quite sealed.

The weekend was a reasonably quiet one.. it rained loads! I had a yummo cheesecake for Emma's ma's birthday dinner on Saturday night. I also got a little sloshed.. I kinda got boxed in the corner so all I could do was drink up! It was quite fun anyways.. especially when I hadn't been following the convo and they get me to touch Sebastian's wrist which has a little workshop inside hammering and vibrating away.. I got the shock of my life.. jumped and made a rather embarrassing 'omg'. The vibrations gave me quite the shock.. not at all what I was expecting but in saying that I had no idea what to expect.. that will teach me to not follow the convo right? 

Here's a delightful pic of me with some drunk eyes while hanging in the bathroom.. chatting to Emma while she tries to find the pesky Nemo hair that is stuck in her foot.. I just felt like this entry needed a photo and well this is the best I could do!

All in all though it was a good night, and it was kinda nice to have Nemo there and not have to rush home to deal with him.. however he is a little too happy to be there.. but hey it's always good being at nanny & pop's right? I'm looking forward to not having to rush off on christmas day.. as long as we get in first with asking if Nemo can come along.. *hint* @ Emma Bo Bemma!

Speaking of Nemo.. I just snapped this pic of him..
He really is a pillow-whore! If there is a pillow then he must lay on it!
I think he is sulking to get some cuddles.

What o what shall the week bring?

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you're refining your beer stomach/tasting for Eurotrip. Also, why is it that pets monopolise every comfortable spot in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coz they are actually quite smart... lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)