Monday 22 November 2010

Bruised Corner!

What a dark, wet and miserable weekend! Not to mention sore.. coz I am afterall so freaken awesome that I managed to fall down the stairs.. I am now sporting a lovely 22ish cm bruise just above my butt.. I'm looking forward to checking out the nifty colours that are gonna come through with it.. rock on bruise!

So as you could imagine my weekend consisted muchly of hanging out at home.. the usual really but this time I have a much better excuse to stay home lol Not that it really stopped me.. coz I'm choice! I really did just have a normal weekend with a few extra moans and groans.

With the horrible (yet pretty) snow on Friday.. I finally decided to get my hiking.. but I use them as winter boots out so that my foots stopped getting all wet and well the ground was wicked slippery.. and if I can't stay upright in a stairwell then I have no hope out of the wet paths! So yeah.. I broke them out and now I look kick ass in my boots! Don't mess with me!

Saturday arvo.. Em and I headed to go and see the first part of the last Harry Potter flick. I found myself very bored with it.. not that I am a huge HP fan or anything.. I just found it slow and unappealing. Well made with effects but that is really all the good I can say.. maybe it would have been better if I had of read the books.. who knows.. not me! Speaking of which.. I am gonna finally get started on my Dexter book..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)